Tuesday 15 March 2016

Jaden Smith covers British GQ Style mag, opens up about distinction between male and female clothing



Jaden Smith in the latest  British edition of GQ Style magazine talked about the distinction between men and female clothing.
The 17-year-old actor, who is covering the latest issue of British GQ Style, is
said to have been aware of the outrage he caused when the promotional shots for Louis Vuitton’s collection were officially unveiled.
He said:
‘I feel like people are kind of confused about gender norms. I feel like
people don’t really get it.' ‘I’m not saying that I get it, I’m just saying
that I’ve never seen any distinction. I don’t see man clothes and woman
clothes, I just see scared people and comfortable people.’  
More photos below.......




No comments:

Post a Comment