Friday 6 May 2016

Monalisa Chinda Stuns On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine’s May 2016 Issue



Nollywood actress Monalisa Chinda is on the cover of Genevieve magazine this MAY. Inside, the actress shares her emotional journey to finding love again in the arms of her childhood love VICTOR TONYE COLE. In her words: “Truthfully I had categorised all men as the same useless idiots (pardon my
French). I am happy that I feel differently now.”

According to her; “Marriage is always a better option for any woman who is single in this country. Forget 30, once you attain 35 and counting, men in this country call you a dead engine.”

The May issue also highlights the deciding factor for 3 women from 3
generations in knowing that their husbands were truly THE ONE. “The day I
trended for all the wrong reasons was a turning point for me” soulful singer
Waje reveals and AMVCA best actress, Adesua Etomi talks about her time in
the dark tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment