Monday 14 December 2015

I Can Never Be Caught Wearing A Bum Short- Dakore Egbuson



Nollywood actress, Dakore Egbuson in an interview has revealed why she can't be caught wearing bum shorts again.
She told Punch newspaper:
“I can’t be seen wearing bum shorts. I am not a fan of that. I just don’t like it. I used to wear shorts when I was younger but when I got older, I stopped. There are times you wear something and you wouldn’t like the attention you get. I had to stop. I am very lady- like in the way I dress.””I have my own way of being outrageous. I can be outrageous in the characters I play in a movie. But as for me, the most outrageous thing I did was to have dreadlocks. It
was outstanding. People asked me if I was okay. We were vilified
back then,” Dakore revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment