Tuesday 15 December 2015

Kim Kardashian turns son Saint's placenta into pills



New mom Kim Kardashian West has revealed she turned her son's placenta into pills to treat depression.
The 35-year-old mother-of-two shared a photo of her freeze-dried purple
supplements on her website.
In her blog post, entitled "Eating My Placenta", she notes how the tablets have "energised" her.

"So, I'm really not this holistic person or someone who would have ever
considered eating my placenta...

"I heard so many stories when I was pregnant with North of mums who never
ate their placenta with their first baby and then had post-partum depression,
but then when they took the pills with their second baby, they did not suffer
from depression! So I thought, why not try it? What do I have to lose?"
Ready whenever you are lol

"I started researching and read about so many mums who felt this same way
and said the overall healing process was so much easier."
And she says the pills are working for her.
"I had great results and felt so energised and didn't have any signs of
depression!
"I definitely had to do it again. Every time I take a pill, I feel a surge of energy
and feel really healthy and good. I totally recommend it for anyone considering it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment