Friday 11 December 2015

Nick Jonas covers L’uomo Vogue December issue,talks about his relationship with his brother



singer Nick Jonas covers the December 2015 issue of L’uomo Vogue in a fall-winter look from Louis Vuitton.Jonas is styled by Robert Rabensteiner in Louis Vuitton and Tom Ford.Jonas discusses touring with Demi Lovato , his brothers and being a gay icon.

Discussing the breakup of the Jonas Brothers which happened in 2013 and his relationship with his brothers today, Jonas shares, “Nowadays my relationship with my brothers Joe and Kevin is stronger than ever. If we had continued with the band we probably wouldn’t be so close. I’m so proud of what we achieved, but now I’m concentrating on the things I’m doing for myself. And I’m grateful for their support.”




“It’s an honor, but I don’t think of myself as an icon. There should be a lot more straight artists who don’t have a problem with having gay fans. I’m really proud to play gay characters and I’ll continue to do so. I think it’s among the challenges of maturing as an actor,” Jonas (who plays a gay boxer in Kingdom) told the magazine.

He also reveals plans to return to Broadway and working with Demi: “I’m so happy to share the stage with Demi, we’ve been friends forever. And I’m very pleased about the work done on the new album, it has more of a soul/R&B sound than the previous ones”.

No comments:

Post a Comment