Friday 11 December 2015

Nicki Minaj Covers billboard magazine, talks about her relationship with Meek Mill


Nicki Minaj is on the cover of billboard magazine December 2015 issue where she talked about her music, her relationship with Meek Mill and her views about Hilary Clinton.
The 33years old rap artist discusses marriage, getting advice from Beyonce and Jay Z.
"Yeah, we speak about it. We actually spoke with Jay Z and BeyoncĂ© about it, too. After our show at [Brooklyn’s] Barclays Center [in October], we had dinner together. They were so giving with advice. I love them so much. It was just a beautiful conversation to have withpeople we love and we look up to as a couple. They’re so strong"



On her thoughts on the current presidential candidate Hilary Clinton “Obviously, I identify with her struggles as a woman. I identify with the fact that when she’s in that room and there are nothing but men there — there’s
sometimes something in her that must feel intimidated. But I think that she uses that and turns it into a strength. Because that’swhat I’ve always done. And so I love her for sticking it out,”

The rapper goes on to discuss her relationship with Meek Mill
He and I are not engaged. But he said he would like to give me three rings before we get married. My birthday’s coming up, and he better get the new one, because he got [the first one] for my last birthday. So let’s see what happens."

No comments:

Post a Comment