Monday 16 November 2015

Oge Okoye releases beautiful pictures to mark birthday



Nollywood actress, Oge Okoye, released a beautiful photo collage of herself as she turned 35 today.
She also shared the message below to herself as she becomes a year older.
"Yeahhhh!Hip!Hip!Hip!Hurray!HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!It’s my
bday today and what can I say unto the Lord!All I want to say is
THANK YOU LORD.
I wish myself strength and wisdom for days to come and success
with everything that I do today. I wish myself continuous
happiness till the older years of my life,to see my children children.I
wish myself many more years of joy,love,laughter,good health and
prosperity.
I am as young as my faith,As old as my doubt,I am as young as my
self confidence,As old as my fear,I am as young as my hope,As old
as my despair." More photos after the cut:



No comments:

Post a Comment