Thursday 19 November 2015

Photo: Kcee buys his mom a multi million naira Prado jeep for her birthday


Yesterday was the birthday of  Kcee's mother ,for the first time he showed off the woman behind his success, his mother, when he wished a happy birthday on social media.
Kcee posted a picture of his mother on Instagram and wished her a happy
birthday. He also thanked her for believing in him over the years and for
making him the person that he is today.
The Five Star Music label artist bought a  multi million naira Prado Jeep his mom.

He captioned the Instagram photo: “ My sweet mother, if I have my way I can
buy the whole world for you just to let you know you are more than an angel to
me. Thanks for believing in me when nobody did, I sincerely appreciate your
tender mother care and support to my career. Once again happy birthday to
you. St. Dom the captain is bringing your new whip to your house right now.
HBD mama KCEE LIMPOPO #ebaeno .”



No comments:

Post a Comment